Welcome to the Birmingham Branch of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale
Birmingham CAMRA is made up of volunteers from across the city and from all walks of life.
We are united together in the common cause to promote pubs within the city and championing the Campaign that has been instrumental in bringing cask ale, cider and perry to our local hostelries.
Members give up their hard earned time to do this and meet up with one another, mainly over a pint or two!
Link for Branch Teams
- Mon 5th Oct 2020 - Branch Precis
- Mon 9th Nov 2020 - Branch Precis
- Mon 7th Dec 2020 - Branch Precis
- Mon 4th Jan 2021 - Branch Precis
- Mon 1st Feb 2021 - Branch Precis
- Mon 1st Mar 2021 - Branch Precis
- Mon 5th Apr 2021 - Branch Precis
- Mon 10th May 2021 - Branch Precis
- Mon 7th Jun 2021 - Branch Precis
- Mon 5th Jul 2021 - Branch Precis
- Sat 7th Aug 2021 - Branch Precis
- Sat 4th Sep 2021 - Branch Precis
Not receiving our weekly email?
Central Office emails going into your spam/junk?
Central Office having your wrong email address (including .com or .co.uk the wrong way round)?
Central Office having an old email address of yours?
Central Office not having your email address?
We have 500+ members in Birmingham that don't receive our weekly email. Are you one of them? Why not check the above via your CAMRA account on the national website, camra.org.uk? Or phone Central Office on 01727 867201.
CAMRA books and other products
Have a look at what's currently available, including new titles, here .
Have a look at our new Pub Trails.
A Map and List of all the Birmingham Branch Area Pubs and Clubs
Branch Pubs Accredited to the LocAle Scheme
CAMRA West Midlands
Please click here to see the Regional Website, and Links to West Midlands CAMRA Branch Websites
- Chairman Martin Collingeku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@namriahc
- Vice Chairman Vacant
- Secretary Alex Wrightku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@yraterces
- Treasurer Alex Wrightku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@rerusaert
- Membership Secretary Angela Lawton & Martin Collingeku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@pihsrebmem
- Pubs Officer Dennis Guppyku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@sbup