Welcome to the Birmingham Branch of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale
Birmingham CAMRA is made up of volunteers from across the city and from all walks of life.
We are united together in the common cause to promote pubs within the city and championing the Campaign that has been instrumental in bringing cask ale, cider and perry to our local hostelries.
Members give up their hard earned time to do this and meet up with one another, mainly over a pint or two!
To celebrate our POTY 2022 finalists, we've created an ale trail which can be found here POTY 2022 TrailPlease click on the photo below for larger photos
A Map and List of all the Birmingham Branch Area Pubs and Clubs
Branch Pubs Accredited to the LocAle Scheme
CAMRA West Midlands
Please click here to see the Regional Website, and Links to West Midlands CAMRA Branch Websites
- Kinver Craft Beer & Cider Festival 12:00 Saturday 13 – 22:00 Sunday 14 August 2022 Harleys Smoke House
- August Branch Meeting & Social Saturday 13 August 2022 14:00 Red Beer'd, Birmingham
- Regional CAMRA Meeting - Bartons Arms Saturday 20 August 2022 13:00 Bartons Arms, Birmingham
- Monthly Beer Scoring Pub Trail - 7th September 2022 Wednesday 7 September 2022 18:45 Birmingham CAMRA Region
- Monthly Beer Scoring Pub Trail - 4th October 2022 Tuesday 4 October 2022 18:45 Birmingham CAMRA Region
- Monthly Beer Scoring Pub Trail - 2nd November 2022 Wednesday 2 November 2022 18:45 Birmingham CAMRA Region
CAMRA books and other products
Have a look at what's currently available, including new titles, here
Have a look at our new Pub Trails
What Pub Beer Scoring
Check or submit your Beer Scores
If interested, please contact the editor Magazine Editor
Below are the deadline dates.
FTTB issue 6 - Sep–Nov
Copy Deadline – 25 Jul
Editorial Complete – 1 Aug
Proof read by – 21 Aug
PDF to Printer by – 23 Aug
Published – 1 Sep
FTTB issue 7 - Dec–Feb
Copy Deadline – 25 Oct
Editorial Complete – 1 Nov
Proof read by – 20 Nov
PDF to Printer by – 22 Nov
Published – 1 Dec
Not receiving our weekly email?
Central Office emails going into your spam/junk?
Central Office having your wrong email address (including .com or .co.uk the wrong way round)?
Central Office having an old email address of yours?
Central Office not having your email address?
We have 500+ members in Birmingham that don't receive our weekly email. Are you one of them? Why not check the above via your CAMRA account on the national website, camra.org.uk? Or phone Central Office on 01727 867201.
- Chairman Mark Parkesku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@namriahc
- Vice Chairman Steve Toothku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@namriahceciv
- Secretary Alex Wrightku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@yraterces
- Treasurer Alex Wrightku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@rerusaert
- Membership Secretary Angela Lawton & Dennis Guppyku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@pihsrebmem
- Pubs Officer Dennis Guppyku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@sbup
- Website Support Rob Crossku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@troppusbew
- Branch Contact Andy Wardku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@tcatnoc
If you've got some exciting Pub, Club, Beer or Cider news to share, please post on our social media channels belowFacebook