Welcome to the Birmingham Branch of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale
Birmingham CAMRA is made up of volunteers from across the city and from all walks of life.
We are united together in the common cause to promote pubs within the city and championing the Campaign that has been instrumental in bringing cask ale, cider and perry to our local hostelries.
Members give up their hard earned time to do this and meet up with one another, mainly over a pint or two!
Please check with each pub for open days and times plus availability.
Birmingham Brewing Company (Stirchley)
The Black Horse (Northfield)
The British Oak (Stirchley)
Burning Soul (Hockley)
The Dragon Inn (Arcadian)
The Figure of Eight (Broad Street)
The Gunmaker’s Arms (Hockley)
The Hop Garden (Harborne)
The Inn on the Green (Acock’s Green)
Jeweller’s Arms (Hockley)
The Old Moseley Arms (Balsall Heath)
The Physician (Edgbaston)
The Prince of Wales (Moseley)
Red Moon (Yardley)
Rock & Roll Brewhouse (Hockley)
Sacks of Potatoes (Gosta Green)
Sommar Brewery (City Centre)
The Wellington (City Centre)
The Woodman (City Centre)
Link for Branch Meetings & Saturday Socials @ 8PM
Click Here to Join the Teams Meeting
- Mon 4th May 2020 - Branch Precis
- Mon 2nd Jun 2020 - Branch Precis
- Mon 6th Jul 2020 - Branch Precis
- Mon 3rd Aug 2020 - Branch Precis
- Mon 14th Sep 2020 - Branch Precis
- Mon 5th Oct 2020 - Branch Precis
- Mon 9th Nov 2020 - Branch Precis
- Mon 7th Dec 2020 - Branch Precis
- Mon 4th Jan 2021 - Branch Precis
- Mon 1st Feb 2021 - Branch Precis
- Mon 1st Mar 2021 - Branch Precis
- Mon 5th Apr 2021 - Branch Precis
Not receiving our weekly email?
Central Office emails going into your spam/junk?
Central Office having your wrong email address (including .com or .co.uk the wrong way round)?
Central Office having an old email address of yours?
Central Office not having your email address?
We have 500+ members in Birmingham that don't receive our weekly email. Are you one of them? Why not check the above via your CAMRA account on the national website, camra.org.uk? Or phone Central Office on 01727 867201.
Reverse the change to Small Brewers Relief
CAMRA books and other products
Have a look at what's currently available, including new titles, here .
Visiting Birmingham? Live in Birmingham?
Why not go on an ale trail? Below will be a series of 'ale trails' to guide you around the Second City's pubs.
A Map and List of all the Birmingham Branch Area Pubs and Clubs
Branch Pubs Accredited to the LocAle Scheme
CAMRA West Midlands
Please click here to see the Regional Website, and Links to West Midlands CAMRA Branch Websites
- Chairman Martin Collingeku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@namriahc
- Vice Chairman Vacant
- Secretary Alex Wrightku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@yraterces
- Treasurer Alex Wrightku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@rerusaert
- Membership Secretary Angela Lawton & Martin Collingeku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@pihsrebmem
- Pubs Officer Dennis Guppyku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@sbup