Welcome to the Birmingham Branch of CAMRA, the Campaign for Real Ale
A Map and List of all the Birmingham Branch Area Pubs and Clubs
Branch Pubs Accredited to the LocAle Scheme
CAMRA West Midlands
Please click here to see the Regional Website, and Links to West Midlands CAMRA Branch Websites
If interested, please contact the editor Magazine Editor
Below are the deadline dates.
Birmingham CAMRA is made up of volunteers from across the city and from all walks of life.
We are united together in the common cause to promote pubs within the city and championing the Campaign that has been instrumental in bringing cask ale, cider and perry to our local hostelries.
Members give up their hard earned time to do this and meet up with one another, mainly over a pint or two!
- Chairman Mark Parkesku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@namriahc
- Secretary Mark Parkesku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@yraterces
- Treasurer Alex Wrightku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@rerusaert
- Membership Secretary Angela Lawton & Dennis Guppyku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@pihsrebmem
- Pubs Officer Dennis Guppyku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@sbup
- Magazine Editor Martin Collingeku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@enizagam
- Website Support Simon Richardsku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@troppusbew
- Branch Contact Andy Wardku.gro.armac.mahgnimrib@tcatnoc
CAMRA books and other products
Have a look at what's currently available, including new titles, here
Have a look at our new Pub Trails
What Pub Beer Scoring
Check or submit your Beer Scores
If you've got some exciting Pub, Club, Beer or Cider news to share, please post on our social media channels belowFacebook
Not receiving our weekly email?
Central Office emails going into your spam/junk?
Central Office having your wrong email address (including .com or .co.uk the wrong way round)?
Central Office having an old email address of yours?
Central Office not having your email address?
We have 500+ members in Birmingham that don't receive our weekly email. Are you one of them? Why not check the above via your CAMRA account on the national website, camra.org.uk? Or phone Central Office on 01727 867201.